- Made with the finest natural ingredients, each balm is handmade in small batches.
- Never tested on animals.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used as: a hot cloth cleanser, a moisturiser, a facial mask and an all-round conditioning balm for anywhere that you have dry, itchy skin that needs soothing.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Balances oil levels in skin and removes excess dirt, makeup and pollution from the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, scars and blemishes, as well as toning and tightening the skin.
- Contains jojoba oil which is it the most similar to the natural oil produced by the skin.
- Contains moringa oil which is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from ageing and from free radicals.
- Contains rose hip seed oil with natural omegas 3 and 6 that support cell regeneration.
Wren and Willow Hero Balm
Whether you are looking for the perfect cleanser, a nourishing daily moisturiser, or simply one product that does everything, Wren and Willow’s hero balm is a true skin saviour.
A little jar of botanical goodness, each balm is packed with beautifying oils that condition and care for your skin.
“This shea-based balm is perfect for the transition into the winter months. This all-purpose product rescues dry and cracked skin, protects against the wind and cold, and can even be used as a moisturising mask! It’s also been great on my lips and cuticles”
Tahira Herold, in-house Beauty Expert
This product has the Wellbeing Sisters’ Seal of Approval as being safe to use when TTC, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and at every other stage of womanhood.
20 in stock (can be backordered)