Omega 3 fatty acids play a crucial role in eye and brain development – so from that positive test right through to breastfeeding, Bare Biology’s Bump & Glory Fish Oil Capsules are the perfect supplement to support your baby’s growth. Omega 3 may also reduce your risk of developing postnatal depression, so is a vital addition both during pregnancy and early motherhood. Bare Biology’s Bump and Glory Capsules are made from sustainably sourced, wild, Norwegian fish – so are not only good for you and baby, but good for the planet too!
- IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) certified.
- Contains DHA, one of the most important types of Omega 3 that is essential for brain development.
- Made from sustainably sourced fish gelatin.
- Free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, vitamin A, and pork and beef gelatin.
- Test results are published for every batch, you can find them here.
- If you take one capsule a day, you’re treating your baby to 670mg of Omega 3.
BetterYou Magnesium Oil Body Spray is their strongest and purest magnesium supplement. Delivered in spray form, it’s the quickest and most effective way to replenish your magnesium levels. Magnesium not only keeps your heart healthy, and your immune systems in peak condition, but it can also help to reduce the risk of premature labour, and increase birth weight – so is important for both you and baby. It’s essential to top up your magnesium with a supplement during pregnancy as hormonal changes mean you can lose much of this vital mineral in your urine. Magnesium also helps to look after your muscles, so is a real lifesaver when it comes to dealing with those painful leg cramps that tend to start in the second trimester!
- 10 sprays deliver 200mg (57% NRV) magnesium.
- 100ml bottle contains around 600 sprays.
- 31% magnesium concentration.
- Helps alleviate muscle stiffness and supports natural muscle recovery.
- Supports and aids calcium absorption – helping to improve bone density.
- Manufactured from carbon-negative, plant-based packaging.
- Suitable for all ages and safe for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and never tested on animals.
- Dermatologically tested and no contraindications with prescribed medications.
- Free from: pollutants and heavy metals.
- Certified by The International Palm Oil Free Certification Trademark (POFCAP).
- BetterYou uses Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride, which comes from a natural source – ensuring quality and purity.
- Proudly British made in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Facility.
Made from organic floral waters, this toning mist is a hard-working and healing essential for your skincare routine. Lavender floral water is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, and its balancing and soothing qualities make it ideal for any increase in skin irritation you may experience during pregnancy. With a refreshing, light and slightly spicy aroma, it is also wonderfully calming for the mind.
- Great over makeup, especially over set mineral powders.
- Rose floral water is mildly astringent and cooling. It adds and helps to retain moisture, and is suitable for normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin.
- Lavender floral water is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, and its balancing and soothing qualities make it ideal for irritated skin. It is also calming for the mind.
- Geranium bourbon rosefloral water balances oily, dry, problem and sensitive skin.
- Witch-hazel is a strong antioxidant and a classic astringent skin toner, beautifully refreshing and ideal for acne-prone skin and for reducing large pores. It has many protective and healing properties.
Emani Pressed Blush is an all-natural, mineral-based formula that gives cheeks just the right amount of colour to achieve a natural-looking radiance – and is perfect for days where you might need a little help achieving that ‘pregnancy glow’. ‘Caliente’ is a delicate but warm peach shade, which will enhance and brighten any complexion, and can also be used to contour and add definition.
- This blush sits weightlessly on skin and lasts all day.
- Universally flattering shade, suitable for all skin tones.
- 100% natural so won’t clog pores or cause irritation, even for the most problematic of skin types.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Free from: synthetic red dyes, parabens, talc and gluten.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Emani’s cosmetics are uniquely formulated to benefit sensitive, acne-prone, and ageing skin.
During pregnancy your skin becomes more sensitive, and can be prone to burning, one of the reasons why too much sunbathing is not recommended during this time. Instead, why not achieve a flawless self-tan at home, with the added benefit of not having to worry about what’s going on inside the bottle? Clarity Natural Tanning Mousse is an all-natural self-tan made with minimal ingredients that still obtain maximum results.
- Organic and vegan-friendly ingredients.
- Natural caramel colouring.
- Free from: harsh chemicals, parabens, colourants or preservatives.
- A streak-free and hydrating formula that is and kind to skin without compromising on tan quality.
- £1 of every bottle sold is donated to Fertility Network UK.
- Created by Rhian Sugden in light of her own fertility struggles: “I am beyond thrilled to finally be launching Clarity. It’s become a real labour of love over the past six months and we’re all really proud with the product we’ve created. Although this project stemmed from my fertility issues, Clarity is the ideal self tan for anybody who is conscious of the types of products they are using and what ingredients are in them.”
Tried and tested (on humans, never animals!), this aluminium-free, nasties-free, power pot is the anti-odour answer you’ve been searching for.
- Contains an intoxicating blend of lavender, patchouli, and bergamot.
- Made from 100% plant-based materials.
- Joji is dedicated to sustainability and strives to be zero waste.
- Handcrafted in small batches is the UK.
- Organic and fair trade ingredients.
- Cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- A portion of Joji’s profits are donated to charity.
These PH balanced, hypoallergenic feminine wipes infused with natural extracts are perfect to cleanse and refresh when you are on the go – particularly for managing the less-than-glamorous increase in cervical mucus you may experience during pregnancy. Made from 100% biodegradable cellulose, RAWGANIC’s wipes are both flushable and planet friendly.
- Pure, PH balanced feminine wipes soaked in water and natural extracts to cleanse and refresh.
- Made from 100% cellulose, a biodegradable and renewable material.
- Dispersible, so can be flushed down the toilet.
- Free from: sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, nitrosamine releasers, diethanolamine (DEA), triethanolamine (TEA), parabens, paraffins, synthetic colours, glycols, microbeads, plastic and gluten.
- Handbag size – perfect for on the go.
- 100% Vegan.
- 99% Natural origin.
The whole-leaf ingredients of lemon verbena, lemon balm, African mint and lemongrass combine with ginger root in HOTTEA MAMA Morning Rescue tea pyramids to ensure it is as gentle as possible on your stomach – ideal for a soothing cuppa to reduce symptoms of morning sickness and nausea.
- ‘Bizziebaby’ 2018 bronze award winner for morning sickness products.
- Blended to be 100% safe for use during pregnancy.
- Each pack contains 15 whole-leaf, biodegradable tea pyramids that can be used to make 30 cups of tea or more.
- Vegan, caffeine and gluten-free.
- Blended to combat morning sickness.
- The whole-leaf ingredients in this tea ensure it is as gentle as possible on your stomach. In comparison to paper tea bags, HotTea Mama’s biodegradable tea bags release fewer tannins into your brew – so it is less likely to aggravate your tummy.
- The gingerols in ginger, and the citral in lemon are particularly soothing for symptoms of nausea.