- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Suitable for all genders and skin types.
- Recommended for those aged 16+.
- PHB is Vegan Society registered, halal certified, and Cruelty Free International approved.
- 100% vegan, natural and organic.
- Contains kojic acid, a natural skin brightener that reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Contains vitamin C which is rich in antioxidants and targets signs of ageing, dullness and UV damage.
- Contains liquorice root which improves the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Contains turmeric, a powerful skin rejuvenator for smoother, healthier looking skin.
- Free-from palm oil.
- Eco-friendly glass bottle and FSC* certified outer box.
- PHB Ethical Beauty is a family run business and 20% of its profits go to charity.
*The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) ensures materials are sourced from responsibly-managed forests.
Directions for use
Wet your face and squeeze a small amount of foaming wash into wet hands, then lather into face. Rinse throughly and pat face dry gently.
aqua, vegetable glycerin**, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco glucoside, sodium amphoacetate, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, xanthan gum, green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract*, aloe leaf (Aloe barbadensis) extract**, pomelo (Citrus grandis) peel oil*, liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, sclerotium gum, orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil*, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), citric acid, hyaluronic acid, neroli (Citrus aurantium) flower oil*, petitgrain (Citrus aurantium amara) leaf oil*, vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) fruit extract*, kojic acid, pomegranate(Punica granatum) seed oil, ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil*, turmeric (Curcuma longa) root oil*, vetivier (Vetiveria zizanioides) root oil*, immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) flower oil*.
Naturally occurring in essential oils: limonene, linalool, citral, eugenol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, isoeugenol, benzyl cinnamate.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.
This product is made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.