- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Suitable for all genders and skin types.
- Recommended for those aged 16+.
- PHB is Vegan Society registered, halal certified, and Cruelty Free International approved.
- 100% vegan, natural and organic.
- Helps to reduce stretch marks, scarring and redness.
- Contains aloe vera which cools and soothes skin, reducing irritation and redness.
- Contains rose oil which encourages cell regeneration, calms redness and improves discolouration.
- Contains sea buckthorn which is rich in antioxidants that speed up the skin’s healing process.
- Free-from palm oil.
- Eco-friendly glass bottle and FSC* certified outer box.
- PHB Ethical Beauty is a family run business and 20% of its profits go to charity.
*The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) ensures materials are sourced from responsibly-managed forests.
Directions for use
Massage into skin to target scarring, stretch marks and areas of redness and discolouration.
aqua, rose (Rosa damascena) flower water, vegetable glycerin**, biosaccharide gum-1, propanediol, salix alba, sclerotium gum, carrageenan, xanthan gum, rose hip (Rosa canina) seed oil**, aloe (Aloe barbadensis) leaf extract*, coco caprylate, Provence rose (Rosa centifolia) flower oil, sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) fruit oil, rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil, sodium phytate, sodium bicarbonate.
Naturally occurring in essential oils: citral, eugenol, geraniol, farnesol, citronellol, linalool.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.
This product is made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.