- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Suitable for all genders and skin types.
- Recommended for those aged 16+.
- PHB is Vegan Society registered, halal certified, and Cruelty Free International approved.
- 100% vegan, natural and organic.
- Helps to reduce stretch marks, scarring and redness.
- Contains aloe vera which cools and soothes skin, reducing irritation and redness.
- Contains neroli which targets dark spots and dullness.
- Contains immortelle, full of powerful, regenerative properties that brighten skin.
- Contains liquorice root which targets melanin production, helping to reduce and prevent the appearance of uneven pigmentation.
- Eco-friendly glass bottle and FSC* certified outer box.
- PHB Ethical Beauty is a family run business and 20% of its profits go to charity.
*The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) ensures materials are sourced from responsibly-managed forests.
Directions for use
Massage into skin to target scarring, stretch marks and areas of redness and discolouration.
aqua, aloe leaf (Aloe barbadensis) extract**, vegetable glycerin**, sclerotium gum, liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, biosaccharide gum-1, xanthan gum, coco-caprylate, propanediol, salix alba, neroli (Citrus aurantium) flower oil*, sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) oil*, sodium bicarbonate, grapefruit (Citrus parasidi) peel oil*, immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) flower oil*, benzyl alcohol, veitiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) root oil*, vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) fruit extract*, petitgrain (Citrus aurantium amara)*, ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil*.
Naturally occurring in essential oils: limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol, citronelloll, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, farnesol, cinnamyl alcohol, benzyl cinnamate.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.
This product is made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.