- Ideal for those with sensitive skin, eyes, and contact lens wearers.
- Gold award winner of The Green Parent ‘Natural Beauty Awards 2014’.
- Vegan Society registered, halal certified, Cruelty Free International approved.
- Natural and organic formula.
- Free from: alcohol (ethanol, ethyl alcohol, alcohol denat), animal ingredients, bismuth oxychloride, colourants, DEA, fillers, formaldehyde, fragrance, gluten, GM ingredients, methylisothiazolinone, mineral oils, nanoparticles, palm oil, parabens, PEG, petrochemicals, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, preservatives, silicones, SLS, talc and TEA.
- Cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- PHB Ethical Beauty is a family run business and 20% of its profits go to charity.
PHB Ethical Beauty Organic Eyeliner – Various Colours
PHB’s award-winning Natural Organic Pencil Eyeliners are enriched with nourishing plant oils and waxes and is richly pigmented for intense, long-lasting colour.
Glides on smoothly for fast, easy and accurate application that is always gentle on the eyes.
“The PHB Ethical Beauty eyeliner is a soft black that glides on easily thanks to its almond oil and candelilla wax base. This is a gentle black, perfect for blending out into a soft smoke, or wearing on its own tapered into a winged flick. Make sure to sharpen your pencil before or after every use to ensure a neat application.”
Tahira Herold, in-house Beauty Expert
This product has the Wellbeing Sisters’ Seal of Approval as being safe to use when TTC, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and at every other stage of womanhood.