- Called the “Holy Grail of mitt smoothers” by YOU Magazine (Mail on Sunday).
- Founded by Mary Temperley, MAKE Skincare provides luxurious natural products using only the finest quality ingredients available.
- All products are hand-blended in Somerset using a range of exotic oils, vitamins and plant extracts.
- Jojoba oil, high in omega 7 and 9, creates a protective layer on the skin, guarding against the elements and water loss whilst simultaneously moisturising.
- Beeswax forms a protective layer on the skin helping to retain the skin’s moisture.
- Black pepper essential oil increases circulation.
- Madagascan vanilla is a soft, smooth, exotic fragrance that calms.
- Alluring ylang-ylang essential oil soothes irritated skin and is balancing for both oily and dry skin types.
- Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants that help to heal damaged skin. Nourishing and intensely moisturising, it penetrates deep into the epidermis so is particularly good for very dry skin and for use after sun exposure.
- Anti-inflammatory vitamin E fights against free-radical damage.
- Free from: parabens, mineral oils, SLS, artificial perfumes or colours.
- Not tested on animals.
- For batch number, see jar.
MAKE Skincare Hands Soft – Vanilla, Ylang Ylang and Black Pepper Hand Cream with Avocado, Jojoba and Vitamin E
A rich, nourishing hand cream that softens and protects hands. Jojoba oil and beeswax form a protective layer on the skin which guards against the elements, whilst the avocado oil is intensely moisturising and rich in antioxidants.
A blend of Madagascan vanilla, ylang-ylang and black pepper gives Hands Soft its sublimely seductive scent.
This product has the Wellbeing Sisters’ Seal of Approval as being safe to use when TTC, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and at every other stage of womanhood.
6 in stock (can be backordered)