- Founded by Mary Temperley, MAKE Skincare provides luxurious natural products using only the finest quality ingredients available.
- All products are hand-blended in Somerset using a range of exotic oils, vitamins and plant extracts.
- Antiseptic and anti-fungal lavender helps to increase blood circulation and is anti-inflammatory – soothing and healing.
- Lemon essential oil improves circulation and tightens the skin.
- Lime essential oil is refreshing, invigorating and stimulating. With its clean, fresh smell it is perfect for feet.
- Beeswax forms a protective layer on the skin helping to retain the skin’s moisture.
- Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants that help to heal damaged skin. Nourishing and intensely moisturising, it penetrates deep into the epidermis so is particularly good for very dry skin and for use after sun exposure.
- Anti-inflammatory vitamin E fights against free-radical damage.
- Apricot kernel oil is a gentle, moisturising oil that is suitable for sensitive and dry skin. It is readily absorbed and enhances the skin’s elasticity.
- Free from: parabens, mineral oils, SLS, artificial perfumes or colours.
- Not tested on animals.
- For batch number, see jar.
MAKE Skincare Feet Revive – Lime, Lemon and Lavender Foot Cream with Apricot, Avocado and Beeswax
The blend of avocado oil, apricot kernel oil and beeswax in Feet Revive helps to combat hard skin and soften the soles, whilst the essential oils leave feet refreshed, revitalised and delicately scented.
This product has the Wellbeing Sisters’ Seal of Approval as being safe to use when TTC, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and at every other stage of womanhood.
3 in stock (can be backordered)