- Non-alcoholic spirit which boasts a complex and satisfyingly bittersweet profile.
- Made using an award-winning distillation process.
- One 50ml serving contains only half a calorie.
- Packaged in a high-quality glass bottle that is free from BPA.
- Bax Botanics are heavily focussed on sustainability and their labels are all made from sugar cane waste.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Free from: added sugar, celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
Bax Botanics Verbena Alcohol-Free Spirit – Various Sizes
£9.50 – £18.99
An appetising and aromatic spirit with bright herbal notes and a lovely, long finish on the palate.
This spirit will awaken your taste buds with its blend of complex and refreshing flavours.
“Organic and ethically-sourced herbs and botanicals lie at the heart of Bax’s alcohol-free spirits. You can use the same terminology for their drinks as you would for fine wine and craft beers. Descriptions like aromatic, smoky, warm and bitter all apply, such is the depth and richness of flavour they posses. With sophisticated and interesting flavours, Bax Botanics are a delicious, alcohol-free alternative that leave you with no hangover at all in the morning! What’s not to like?”
Melanie Brown, in-house Nutritionist